https://www.mltcreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/social_media_minute_icon.jpg 200 204 Martine Hunter https://www.mltcreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/MLT_Creative_logo.png Martine Hunter2011-01-20 15:32:342015-11-03 14:34:28Social Media Minute: 11 Twitter Uses for B2B Marketing
Just in time for 2011, here are 11 uses for Twitter for B2B marketing:
- Post links to your website, blog, e-newsletter or anything else digital on your Twitter account.
- Link to articles or anything else that will support what youre tweeting show your followers that youre credible.
- Add a link to your companys Twitter account to all digital communications.
- Participate in Twitter chats to meet new like-minded peers and prospects.
- Use Twitter to broadcast real-time news from conventions and seminars.
- Give customers an incentive to follow you on Twitter
- Conduct Twitter interviews. Your followers may be interested in anything you have to offer them, including conversations you have with partners, other customers, etc.
- When you talk to people on the phone or in person, ask them to join your social networks.
- Launch a Twitter-only promotion.
- Nurture and strengthen existing business contacts by re-tweeting their valuable information
- Encourage questions from your followers.
Have you discovered other uses for Twitter in your B2B marketing campaigns? Please share with a comment.